Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration (RAIR) program
CLIENT | Health Infrastructure
SERVICES | Mechanical, hydraulic & electrical
LOCATION | Various across NSW
A part of the NSW Rural Health Plan Towards 2021, the RAIR Tranche 2 project is designated to maintaining and upgrading capital infrastructure for NSW Ambulance. The scope of works as per Tranche 2 includes enhancing the capacity of rural NSW Ambulance sites by facilitating a new facility in Berry, transfer of existing services to a new facility in Kiama and a new facility in the Bay and Basin area.
JHA undertook hydraulic, mechanical & electrical consultancy services while remaining cognizant of the following considerations:
- Provision and capacity of existing infrastructure. JHA ensured that all authority information associated with services infrastructure were reviewed and immediately highlighted in the instance that existing infrastructure was deemed insufficient and required upgrading
- JHA liaised closely with HI PMs and the project design team in order to develop and maintain open lines of communication
- Taking into consideration specific requirements from users and maintaining close familiarity with the Rural Ambulance Station Facilities Design Guidelines
As time has progressed, JHA’s involvement with the RAIR program has grown to include hydraulic, mechanical & electrical consultancy services for the following areas:
- Tranche 3 (Bathurst, Grenfell, Cowra),
- Tranche 4 (Wyong, Toukley, Rutherford, Birmingham Gardens),
- Tranche 5 (Pottsville, Wauchope, Coffs Harbour)
- Tranche 6 (Cootamundra, Goulburn & Yass).