Information Communication & Technology (ICT) Services
Ensuring building technology infrastructure for integrated end point solutions such as security, point of sale, admissions and property management are effective
What is ICT Services?
Information Communication & Technology is a keystone of everyday life and we are demanding more data, more mobility and the under pinning tone is a need for intuitive ICT delivery in connecting people with information. A building’s functionality supports those activities by connecting people with rooms & spaces.
Information Communication & Technology within building services
Is focused on achieving optimal operational outcomes for building infrastructure by ensuring the design process for items such as communications rooms, Wi-Fi, data outlets, security, MDAS and fibre cabling capture operational ICT plans and architecture. Building systems are chosen for their functionality, reliability and compatibility with other systems. Solutions integration planning is critical to ensure building technology systems work together harmoniously and with the least impact on the environment.
JHA, as a leading building services consultancy, is passionate in ensuring the buildings we develop today are designed for the future and well beyond.
What areas does ICT cover?
Our ICT consultancy creates technical designs, peer reviews and develops capacity plans to best enable building networks to support business requirements in the areas of Guest Technology, Service Systems, Support systems and Back Office Systems.
Back Office Systems
How can JHA help with ICT?
- Hoteliers prioritise guest technology such as in room entertainment systems and audio visual to host conferences. Hotel property management service systems focus on managing transient room access control and complex billing.
- Educators have support systems delivering complex access control to with thousands of temporary students.
- Retailers focus on service technology such as point of sale and guest technology such as wayfinding. Ultimately supported by complex back of house systems to monitor stocks levels and enterprise resource planning to enable deliveries.
- Health & Aged care are frontline with guest technology such as Nurse Call.
With these sectors and more, it is crucial to understand what’s important to them making ICT work from the building through to front desk operation.
We provide the following Information Communication & Technology (ICT) Services:
- Wireless predictive and installed surveys
- Wi-Fi Design
- Wi-Fi access point locations
- Mobile Phone 3G/4G coverage survey
- Mobile Phone coverage design (Digital antenna both internal & external)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFiD)
- Fibre Networks (GPON) Design
- Data cabling networks Design(Cat5/6/7, Wi-Fi, Fibre)
- Design (space, power, heating, cooling, access control, fire)
- Active equipment planning (Racking, location, redundancy)
- Network planning
- Access Control
- Intruder alarms & lock down zones
- Video surveillance
- Fixed duress
- Video surveillance (Facial recognition, People counting)
- Security (Access control, Intruder alarms, Duress)
- Property Management systems (Hotels, Nursing homes, Campus)
- Car Parking (payment stations, exit points)
- Point of Sale (Retail, Supermarkets, restaurants, admissions, etc.)
- Nurse Call Patient Monitoring
- Audio Visual Signage (Way-finding shopping centres, airports, transport)
- Video On Demand (Netflix, Cable TV)
- Internet Access (Guests, public spaces, private networks)
- Operational technology planning for existing and greenfield sites
- Project Management (Installation & commissioning)
- Systems integration design
- Comparative system reviews
- Systems Integration Review
- Business continuity (Technology within Building services)
- Peer review and advice