Acoustic Consultant Services
Architectural acoustic consultant services, data logging, building acoustic & sound insulation, mechanical services noise control, environmental acoustics, noise & vibration analysis
Our Acoustic Engineering Team
JHA’s approach towards acoustics design is the process of comprehensive research and design into practical and cost effective acoustic solutions.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, acoustics design is seamlessly integrated into our building services design. To ensure project success, we provide and tailor solutions to our clients for all facets of acoustics.
Our team possesses a broad understanding of other disciplines relating to acoustics including architecture, mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and structural services. This allows them to provide an integrated approach to acoustic design, ensuring the project’s acoustic performance requirements are met without compromising the design intent.
Need more information?
Contact us to find out more about JHA Acoustic Services
Proficiency in Acoustics services are:
- Room acoustics – reverberation control for clarity and speech intelligibility, background noise level control and to minimise propagation of unwanted speech and noise within open spaces.
- Mechanical and other building services noise control
- Airborne sound insulation for partitions (including doors, operable walls and seals)
- Airborne sound insulation for facade (glazing, doors and seals)
- Impact sound isolation and structure-borne vibration control
- Acoustic optimisation for AV services and specialist sound environments such as performance spaces, music practice rooms and recording studios
- Environmental noise assessments
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Educational facilities
- Entertainment venues
- Concert halls
- Performance spaces
- Music studios