Acoustic Consultant Services
Architectural acoustics, environmental acoustics, building services noise control, acoustic modelling, noise & vibration monitoring and testing
Our Acoustic Engineering Team
JHA’s approach to acoustic design is to combine our expertise with comprehensive research in order to develop the most practical and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
A broad understanding of other disciplines relating to acoustics including architecture, mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and structural services allows us to seamlessly integrate acoustic design into other areas of building services.
Need more information?
Contact us to find out more about JHA Acoustic Services
Proficiency in Acoustics services are:
- Room acoustics to control the behaviour of sound in an enclosed space.
- Noise and vibration control for mechanical and other building services
- Airborne sound insulation for internal walls, floors/ceilings, doors, glazing and operable walls
- Noise control through building envelope including external walls, roofing, doors and glazing
- Impact sound isolation and structure-borne vibration control
- Liaison with Audio-Visual services for performance spaces, music rooms and recording studios
- Environmental noise assessments for development applications
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Residential buildings
- Aged care facilities
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Community spaces
- Government facilities/defence
- Hospitality premises
- Performance spaces
- Music/recording studios
- Places of worship